Home Unknown is currently in post-production and needs PASSIONATE COLLABORATORS to reach the finish line and connect with as wide an audience as possible.
Here’s some of the areas in which the movie most needs help:
– Editor (work with the director in shaping the movie’s structure and drawing out the inherent drama)
– Assistant Editors (edit short documentary webisodes and promos)
– Graphic Designer (create Home Unknown logo and related materials)
– Visual Artists (create artwork for the Home Unknown poster and website)
– Website Designer (improve layout and customize this WordPress site)
– Webmaster (expand website to include more content and interactive features, improve SEO)
– Marketing (help design & implement a marketing plan and teach the director what marketing is)
– Interns (scan archival photos, research community partners, write guest blog posts, develop new strategies for growth)
– Fil-Am Community Organizations (form partnerships to strengthen and grow our Filipino-American community)
To get involved, please contact: Stephen Dypiangco – email@example.com
Thank you for all of your support!